Ursula’s Spicy Crab Dip
Spring is upon us which means party season is just around the corner. That inspired us to take to the kitchen to create a new recipe for the perfect Little Mermaid party. This Spicy Crab Dip takes just a few ingredients, one mixing bowl, and a baking dish – making it one simple and easy-to-make appetizer at your next gathering!
Ursula's Spicy Crab Dip
- 2 cups Crab Meat 1 cup claw, 1 cup lump
- 1 cup Cram Cheese softened
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 2 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Shallot minced
- 1 1/4 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese separated 1/2 cup and 3/4 cup
Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, shallot, and hot sauce.
Add crab meat, cheese (1/2 cup) , old bay seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
Spread mixture into a baking dish. Top with remaining cheese (3/4 cup).
Bake at 350ºF until cheese has melted and warm throughout.
Serve with fresh French bread or crackers.
Notes: We combined 1 cup of lump crab meat with 1 cup of claw meat, but you can choose to use 2 cups of whatever crab meat you prefer!
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!