Pongu Pongu is one of the new dining locations at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Travelers from near and far are finding their way to try the delicious Night Blossom and Pongu Lumpia! Bring some of the magic of Pandora home this summer with this simple and fresh recipe.
10 spring roll wrappers
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
2 cups diced fresh pineapple
1/2 cup sugar, divided
Oil for frying
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Carefully separate spring roll wrappers. Cover wrappers with moist paper towel to prevent drying.
- Cut softened cream cheese into 10 equal pieces.
- Place one spring roll wrapper on a cutting board. Place one piece of cream cheese in the center of the spring roll and spread evenly on wrapper leaving a 3/4-inch border around the edges. Add 3 tablespoons of diced pineapple and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Roll one edge of the wrapper toward the center. Fold in both sides and continue rolling. Moisten the edge with water to seal the lumpia.
- Repeat with remaining spring roll wrappers.
- Place lumpia on prepared baking sheet and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat 1-inch of oil in a frying pan to 350ºF. Fry lumpia for 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and roll in remaining sugar before serving.
Do you love Disney food and all things Mickey-shaped?
Share your delicious snacks with us on Instagram and be sure to tag #SnackSquad to be featured!
Discover Snack Squad T-Shirt from Kingdom Cuisine only on Teespring – Free Returns and 100% Guarantee – “If it’s Mickey-shaped it’s automatically…