Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant is now home to incredible all-new entertainment. The iconic Irish eatery is the go-to place at Disney Springs for a pint of Guinness and a traditional Irish meal.
The all-new show, Rhythms of Raglan 2018, just launched! After rehearsing in Ireland during the past few months, the pub is filling Disney Springs with the classic entertainment guests have known to love at Raglan Road.
Here are some incredible facts about the new entertainment at Raglan Road:
- 4 new shows throughout each evening
- A new weekend Rollicking Raglan Brunch show
- 16 musicians – 11 new and 5 returning
- 1 new Raglan Road dance troupe with 8 new Irish dancers and one troupe veteran (many dancers in the troupe have toured the world!)
- 16 new dance routines and 14 new songs
- 55 new pieces of musical content from songs and instrumentals to jigs and reels
- A suite of stage shows telling the stories of Ireland’s culture that spans thousands of years
- A brand-new tech department with 3 new engineers
- 2 video production designers with incredible and vibrant set pieces
- Nearly 70 hours per week of live Raglan Road entertainment – 80 hours on the
- Grand Room stage, 80 on the patio plus additional performances in the Raglan Room and Music Room!
In addition, Raglan Road welcomed a new late-night band, Strings and Things and two new acts in addition to the return of Reel Republic, TradGad and High Road.
Note: There is no cover charge to experience the wonderful entertainment at Raglan Road! Be sure to plan ahead and make a reservation in advance!
Leave a Reply