2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts
The Epcot International Festival of the Arts will come back in 2018 bigger than ever!
After a successful first festival, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts will expand in 2018 with more experiences and more days! Festival of the Arts is a celebration of all things art – performing, visual and culinary. The festival will run from January 12 through February 19, 2018 seven days a week with special Disney on Broadway performances each weekend (Friday-Monday).
Guests will dine on world-class dishes that are too pretty to eat (so make sure to take pictures first and tag us and #SnackSquad) but that’s not all. The festival will also feature a lineup of live entertainment and breathtaking visual art.
The 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts will feature:
- Seminars and workshops from top Disney, local and nationally-renowned artists with classes on creating animation, photography, topiary design and many more!
- Food studios will span across Epcot with over half a dozen culinary locations serving edible art.
- Disney on Broadway series featuring performers from select Disney theatrical productions.
- Performing artists that will add to Epcot’s authentic performing lineup.
Guests can also book a Disney on Broadway Dining Package. This special package will allow guests to dine at a participating Epcot restaurant with priority seating for a Disney on Broadway concert. These packages will fill up quickly, so plan ahead!
For more information on the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, click here. To book a Disney on Broadway Dining Package, call 407-WDW-DINE or 407-939-3463.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!