Disney’s Polynesian Resort is well-known for several delicious dishes at the Walt Disney World Resort. One of those tasty treats comes from Kona Cafe‘s breakfast menu. These light and airy Macadamia Nut Pancakes may just have you grabbing another plate!
Add a touch of that Disney magic to your next breakfast with the recipe!
1 1/4 cups sugar (brown sugar is recommended however granulated sugar can be used instead)
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups milk
6 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Toasted macadamia nuts
- Sift flour into medium bowl. Add brown sugar, baking powder, and salt and combine.
- Add eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Mix in toasted macadamia nuts (start with a small amount and add more if desired).
- Pre-heat griddle or skillet on medium to 350ºF (or until a few drops of water dance on the surface).
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot surface and cook on first side until bubbles form and sides look dry. Flip and cook until golden brown.
Macadamia Nut Butter Ingredients
One stick of butter (at room temperature)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup toasted macadamia nuts
Macadamia Nut Butter Directions
- Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Use a spoon to top fresh pancakes.
Do you love Disney food and all things Mickey-shaped?
Share your delicious snacks with us on Instagram and be sure to tag #SnackSquad to be featured!