It’s officially Fall, and baking season is upon us! We all love simple recipes that take few ingredients and limited time that still taste great. We kept this in mind while creating this Evil Queen inspired recipe. These Evil Queen Poison Apple Twists are ready in no time at all and are perfect for parties, breakfast and anything in between.
So grab your cauldron and let’s get cooking!
Apples (1 large or 2 small apples)
Puff Pastry (1 package or 2 sheets)
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1/4 cup brown sugar
4 tbsp butter, melted
Cinnamon sugar (1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 tbsp cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Core and slice apples very thin.
- Combine apples with melted butter, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Heat in microwave for approximately 30 seconds, or until apples are soft.
- Roll each puff pastry sheet to the same size, evenly spread apple mixture over one sheet and top with the second sheet.
- Slice into strips and twist.
- Place on baking sheet and top with melted butter (approx. 2 tbsp), sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
You can pair these Poison Apple Twists with whipped cream or your favorite ice cream for the perfect à la mode apple twist!
Do you love Disney food and all things Mickey-shaped?
Share your delicious snacks with us on Instagram and be sure to tag #SnackSquad to be featured!
Discover Snack Squad U Sweatshirt from Kingdom Cuisine, a custom product made just for you by Teespring. With world-class production and customer support, your satisfaction is guaranteed. – “If it’s Mickey-shaped it’s automatically…