This German cuisine can be found at Sommerfest (also found at the German pavilion of the Food and WIne Festival). This baked macaroni with cheese custard will leave you speechless. Who can’t resist from an extra cheesy baked macaroni and cheese?
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon salt
Pinch ground white pepper
4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
4 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
1 pound cooked elbow macaroni
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray 16X9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Combine cream, eggs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a large bowl, whisking to combine. Toss cheeses together in a small bowl until combines; remove 1 cup cheese and set aside. Stir remaining cheeses into cream mixture.
3. Cook macaroni unti just tender, drain and add cream mixture, stirring immediately. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil.
4. Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil, and sprinkle reserved cheese over top of noodles. Bake 15 minutes longer.
5. Cool 10 minutes before cutting into squares. Serve warm.
Give this nudel gratin recipe a try and enjoy your disneyfied dinner!
Do you love Disney food and all things Mickey-shaped?
Share your delicious snacks with us on Instagram and be sure to tag #SnackSquad to be featured!
Discover Snack Squad T-Shirt from Kingdom Cuisine only on Teespring – Free Returns and 100% Guarantee – “If it’s Mickey-shaped it’s automatically…
Follow us on Twitter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!