The Biergarten is home to delicious classic German dishes from schnitzel to black forest cake. One of the popular traditional sides found on the menu at the Biergarten are Potato Dumplings. These soft mashed potato dumplings are an easy side to pair with your next dinner!
3 lbs peeled potatoes
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup white bread crumbs
- Cook potatoes in water until tender, cover and refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and mash thoroughly. Combine with remaining ingredients and mix well. (Mixture should form a firm but light paste.)
- Scoop the mixture to desired size and roll into a ball.
- Cook in simmering salted water for 15 minutes. Remove and drain well.
- Serve hot with roasted meat and gravy!
Do you love Disney food and all things Mickey-shaped?
Share your delicious snacks with us on Instagram and be sure to tag #SnackSquad to be featured!
Discover Snack Squad T-Shirt from Kingdom Cuisine only on Teespring – Free Returns and 100% Guarantee – “If it’s Mickey-shaped it’s automatically…